Hotel stay, Paragliding and Camping at Bir Billing, Himachal Pradesh.
Season: October to June.
Climate: 5 – 25 centigrade.
Activity : Paragliding and Hotel, camping and meals.
Maximum altitude: 8900 ft. from sea level.
Duration: 2 Night and 3 Days, 01 night at Hotel and 01 night at Camp.
Activity: Tandem paragliding flight.
Flight time: 15 minutes – 30 minutes.
Takeoff site: 8000 ft. from sea level.
Landing site: 4300 ft. from sea level.
INR. 6500/- INR 6000/- per person + 4.5% Govt. service tax
Day 1:- Arrive Bir and overnight stay at Hotel, Bir.
Check in at 1200 hrs.
Overnight stay at Hotel, Bir.
Day 2:- Paragliding and transfer to Camp Oak View (trek, 15 km. / 5-6 hr.)
Drive from Bir to Billing for Paragliding session. Paragliding session of 15-30 mins. Landing at Bir and transfer to Camp Oak View. Dinner and Overnight at Camp Oak View, Bir.
Day 3:- Departure.
Breakfast, check out at 1000 hrs. and departure.
Route 1:- Delhi – Chandigarh – Una – Paragpur/mubarkpur – Kangra – Palampur – Baijnath – Bir:- 550 KM.
Route 2:- Delhi – Chandigarh – Bilaspur – Mandi – Jogindernagar – Bir:- 530 km.
|Meals during the trek and trip.|
Price per person for above arrangements is
INR 6500/-INR 6000/- Per Person + 4.5% Govt. service tax
• Accommodation for 01 night at Camp Oak View, Bir and 01 night at Hotel Paul’s Manor, Bir on twin/triple sharing basis.
• Meals as mentioned above.
• Paragliding session of 15-30 min.
• Check in 1400 hrs and check out 1000 hrs.
• Personal expenses such as table drinks, rooms services items, laundry, telephone calls, tips, etc.
• Any additional expenses for videography of paragliding flight, expenses caused by disturbance in trip program due to circumstances like weather conditions, sickness, natural disasters, riots etc.
• Liability for or insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents or loss of goods.
Travel Bir Billing
+91 83510 12018, +91 98822 97222