Hotel stay, Paragliding and Camping at Bir Billing, Himachal Pradesh.
Season: October to June.
Climate: 5 – 25 centigrade.
Activity : Paragliding and Hotel, camping and meals.
Maximum altitude: 8900 ft. from sea level.
Duration: 2 Night and 3 Days, 01 night at Hotel and 01 night at Camp.
Activity: Tandem paragliding flight.
Flight time: 15 minutes – 30 minutes.
Takeoff site: 8000 ft. from sea level.
Landing site: 4300 ft. from sea level.
Price: INR. 6500/- per person + 9% Govt. service tax
Day 1:- Arrive Bir, monastery visit and overnight stay at Hotel, Bir.
Check in at Hotel at Bir and visit to Palpung Sherabling Monastery, Bhattu (6 km).
Overnight stay at Hotel, Bir.
Day 2:- Paragliding and transfer to Camp Oak View (5 km. / 30 mins.)
Drive from Bir to Billing for Paragliding session. Paragliding session of 15-30 mins. Landing at Bir and transfer to Camp Oak View. Dinner and Overnight at Camp Oak View, Bir.
Day 3:- Departure.
Breakfast, check out at 1000 hrs. and departure.
Route 1:- Delhi – Chandigarh – Una – Paragpur/mubarkpur – Kangra – Palampur – Baijnath – Bir:- 550 KM.
Route 2:- Delhi – Chandigarh – Bilaspur – Mandi – Jogindernagar – Bir:- 530 km.
|Meals during the trek and trip.|
Price per person for above arrangements is INR 6500/- Per Person + 9% Govt. service tax
• Accommodation for 01 night at Camp Oak View, Bir and 01 night at Hotel Paul’s Manor, Bir on twin/triple sharing basis.
• Meals as mentioned above.
• Paragliding session of 15-30 min.
• Check in 1400 hrs and check out 1000 hrs.
• Personal expenses such as table drinks, rooms services items, laundry, telephone calls, tips, etc.
• Any additional expenses for videography of paragliding flight, expenses caused by disturbance in trip program due to circumstances like weather conditions, sickness, natural disasters, riots etc.
• Liability for or insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents or loss of goods.
Travel Bir Billing
+91 83510 12018, +91 98822 97222