Package : Stay, Trekking and Paragliding.
Transport: Volvo bus from Delhi and back.
Climate: 5 – 20 centigrade.
Activity : Paragliding, trekking, sunset hike, camping and hotel.
Maximum altitude: 8000 ft. from sea level.
Duration: 01 Night at Paul Manor Hotel and 01 Night at Billing in camping
Price: INR 7700 per person + 5% GST
Day 1:- Arrive Bir, Palpung Sherbling monastery visit overnight stay at Hotel, Bir.
Check in at Hotel at 1200 hrs, Drive to Bhattu for monastery visit for 7 km, visit Palpung sherbling monastery, Bhauttu (7 km) and later drive back to Hotel, Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 2: Arrive Bir, Trekking from Bir to Billing. (10 km /4-5 hr).
Start trek at 1000 hrs, trek passing through pahari villages and mountain stream. After trekking 4-5 hr you reach at Billing, which is paragliding takeoff point.Dinner and Overnight stay in Dome tents at Billing
Day 3:- Paragliding and Departure.
Paragliding session of 15 to 30 min, land at Bir, breakfast at Bir and departure.
|Meals during the trek and trip.|
|Day 2||Breakfast||Packed Lunch||Dinner|
Price per person for above arrangements is INR 7700 Per Person + 5% GST:-:-
Supplement charges for mountain Bikes @ INR 500/- for half day and INR 1000/- for full day
Supplemet charges for wash and change room on Day 3 is INR 700/- at hotel or INR 300/- at guest house at Bir
• Accommodation for 01 night hotel, Bir and 01 night stay at Billing in Dome tents on twin/triple sharing basis.
• Meals as mentioned above.
• Volvo bus from Bir to Delhi and Bir to Delhi.
• Palpung Sherbling monastery visit by car.
• Hike to sunset point.
• Paragliding session of 15-30 min on day 3.
• Trekking guide for trekking.
• Bonfire on both nights.
• Wash and change room on day 3.
• Paragliding weight limit is 15-95 kg, if weight is between 95-115 kg the paragliding team charge INR 500/- extra and also decide it at the time of paragliding, depending upon fitness of person.
• Travel insurance covering medical evacuation, hospitalization, baggage insurance and trip cancellation.
• Personal expenses such as table drinks, rooms services items, laundry, telephone calls, tips, etc.
• Any additional expenses for videography of paragliding flight, expenses caused by disturbance in trip program due to circumstances like weather conditions, sickness, natural disasters, riots etc.
• Liability for or insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents or loss of goods.
Travel Bir Billing
+91 83510 12018, +91 98822 97222