Package : Camping at Triund, Billing,hotel stay at Bir, Bir to Billing trek, Triund Trekk and paragliding.
Trekking 1: Triund Trek and Camping at Triund.
Trekking 2: Bir to Billing Trek and camping at Billing.
Stay: 01 night stay at hotel in Bir, 01 night camping at Billing and 01 night at Triund.
Climate: 5 – 25 centigrade.
Transport: Delhi to Macleodganj, Bir to Delhi volvo buses and Macleodganj to Bir by taxi.
Duration: 3 Nights 4 Days and 2 overnight journeys.
Paragliding: Tandem paragliding flight of 15-30 mins.
Price: INR. 10500/- per person + 9% Govt. service tax
Day 1:- Evening reach Majnu ka tila to board Volvo bus to Macleodganj at 1900 hrs. (520 km/10-12 hrs)
Day 2:- Arrive Macleodganj , Triund trek (9 km/4-5 hrs)
Arrive Macleodganj and walk to guest house for wash and change and breakfast, post breakfast, start trek. Trek to Triund, Triund trek passes through thick forests of deodar, rhododendron and oak. You will find many food joints on the way. Overnight stay at Triund in dome tents.
Triund is a ridge situated at an elevation of 2875 mt in the lap of Dhauladhar mountain range. It is very famous tourist spot in the western Himalayan range. To reach to this point one has to walk for 08 km from Mcleod Ganj town. Triund is also the gateway to reach and cross the beautiful and tough mountain pass called Indrahara Pass. Triund and above there are many big grasslands where one can see many shepherd grazing there herd of sheep and goats. From Triund one can hike upto Kunal Pathri temple as well which is located at an elevation of 3200 mt. To come back to Mcleodganj either walk back by same way or can take the different route which is steep downhill.
Shepherds, “Gaddis”, who migrate each spring with their flock from the foothills of the Kangra valley to the rich grazing areas of Chamba and Lahaul regions of Himachal Pradesh, Gaddi people inhabit on the both valleys of the Dhauladhar region namely Chamba and Kangra valley.
Day 3: Drive Macleodganj to Bir (70 km /2-3 hr).
Morning post breakfast, we start our trek for the day with a 5-km downhill walk along a ridge with fantastic views of the Dhauladhar range on our right and Dharamsala town and Kangra valley below, pass by Leta, a partially inhabited shepherd settlement. Spend some time at waterfall and later hike back to the Macleodganj, Free time to explore macleodganj Tibitan market, Dalalai Lama temple and later drive to Bir. On arrival transfer to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 4: Trekking from Bir to Billing. (10 km /4-5 hr).
Start trek at 1100 hrs from Bir, trek passing through pahari villages and mountain stream. After trekking 4-5 hr you reach at Billing, which is paragliding takeoff point at the altitude of 2430 mt from sea level. Pitch your dome tents with camping team.
Bonfire, Dinner and Overnight stay in Dome tents at Billing
Day 5:- Paragliding and Bir to Delhi (550 km/10-12 hr).
Morning paragliding session of 15 to 30 min, land at Bir paragliding landing area. Walk for to hotel for breakfast. Later leisure time to explore Bir Tibetan colony area, monastery and later transfer to Bir Bus stop for volvo bus to Delhi.
Day 6 :- Arrive Delhi.
|Meals during the trek and trip.|
|Day 2||Breakfast||Packed Lunch||Dinner|
|Day 4||Breakfast||Packed Lunch||Dinner|
Per Person Price for above arrangements is INR 10500 inclusive of 9% Govt. service tax.
Above price includes the following services:-.
• Accommodation for 01 night at Triund in Dome tents, 01 night at Billing in Dome tents and 01 night at hotel at Bir on twin/triple sharing basis.
• Meals as mentioned above.
• Volvo bus from Delhi to Macleodganj and Bir to Delhi
• Paragliding session of 15-30 min from Billing to Bir on day 5.
• Accompanied by local guide for trekking and paragliding pilot for Paragliding.
• 01 Room for freshen up at guest house on Day 2.
• Trek start at 1100 hrs.
• Sleeping bags, mattress and dome tents provided for stay at Billing and triund.
• Dry pit toilets at Billing and triund.
The above price excludes the following services:.
• Travel insurance covering medical evacuation, hospitalization, baggage insurance and trip cancellation.
• Wash and change room on Day 4, you can use restaurant washrooms.
• Paragliding weight limit is 15-95 kg, if weight is between 95-115 kg the paragliding team charge INR 500/- extra and also decide it at the time of paragliding, depending upon fitness of person.
• Any meals other than specified in the program.
• Any en-route or personal expenses such as alcoholic & non alcoholic beverages, telephone calls, tips & gratuities, laundry etc.
• Videography of Paragliding session. Personal equipment for trek like clothes, shoes, day packs, personal medical kit etc. However, light weight carry-mattresses with sleeping bags will be provided by us inside the tents during the trek.
• Any exigency expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in trip program due to circumstances beyond our normal control. Such as airline delays, road blocks, vehicle malfunctions, weather conditions, sickness, natural disasters, riots etc.
Travel Bir Billing
+91 83510 12018, +91 98822 97222