Mountain Biking in Bir trails to visit local monastery, Camping at Camp Oak view, Bon fire at Camp, delicious food of local delicacies, Bir to Billing trekking through pahari village, waterfall, stream and Oak, Rhododendron forest, Camping in dome tents at Billing which is paragliding take off point, Paragliding session of 15-30 mins.
Package : Mountain Biking, Camp Oak view, Bir to Billing trekking, stay in Dome tents and Paragliding.
Climate: 5 – 20 centigrade.
Activity : Paragliding, Trekking, Mountain Biking, Camping.
Duration: 01 Night at Camp Oak View, Bir and 01 night stay at Billing in dome tents,Billing
Price: INR 7100 per person + 9% Govt. service tax
Day 1:- Arrive Bir, Mountain Biking and overnight stay in Camp Oak View, Bir.
Arrive Bir and wash and change room at Hotel/guest house at Bir, Later mountain Biking for half day for local Bir area, later transfer to Camp Oak view. Hike around camp and to sunset point, if time permits . Bon-fire and Dinner at Camp oak View.
Day 2:- Bir to Billing trekking, Camping in Dome tents at Billing
Camp Oak view, Bir to Billing trekking. ( (10 km/4-5 hr).
Post breakfast, Start trek at 1000 hrs from Camp Oak view, trek passing through pahari villages and mountain stream, few small waterfalls, forest of Oak, Rhododendron, Blue ping, Devdara. After trekking 4-5 hr you reach at Billing, which is paragliding takeoff point at the altitude of 2430 mt from sea level. Pitch your dome tents with camping team.
Bonfire, Dinner and Overnight stay in Dome tents at Billing
Day 3:- Paragliding and departure (550 km/10-12 hr).
Morning paragliding session of 15 to 30 min, land at Bir paragliding landing area. Walk to hotel for breakfast. Later leisure time to explore Bir Tibetan colony area, monastery and Departure
|Meals during the trek and trip.|
|Day 2||Breakfast||Packed Lunch||Dinner|
Supplement charges from Delhi to Bir and Bir to Delhi Volvo bus is INR 2400/- per person
• Accommodation for 01 nights at Camp Oak View, Bir and 01 night at Billing in dome tents on twin/triple sharing basis
• Meals as mentioned above.
• Mountain Bikes for half day.
• Bir to Billing trekking.
• Guide for Bir to Billing trekking
• Paragliding session of 15-30 min.
• Bon-fire on both nights with light music.
• Personal expenses such as table drinks, rooms services items, laundry, telephone calls, tips, etc.
• Any additional expenses for video-graphy/photography of paragliding flight, expenses caused by disturbance in trip program due to circumstances like weather conditions, sickness, natural disasters, riots etc.
• Liability for or insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents or loss of goods.
Travel Bir Billing provide exclusive experience at Bir Billing at Camp Oak View, Camp located 5 km from paragliding landing area in the Oak forest. Travel Bir Billing paragliding team is best team at Bir Biling, headed by Mr. Arvind Paul. Mr. Arvind paul is among best pilots of India. He is Champion at Panchgani Paragliding competition in Feb 2017, two time national champion, third among Indians in Paragliding world cup in 2015. Travel Bir Billing Paragliding team is following all safety standards for Paragliding safety and maintaining equipment check. Providing time to time training to paragliding pilots, replacing paragliders after 400 hrs flying (paraglider flying limit)
Travel Bir Billing
+91 83510 12018, +91 98822 97222