Operational: October – June.
Climate: 10 – 25 centigrade.
Altitude: 8900 ft.
Stay Location: Camp Oak View,Bir Billing, Palampur, Himachal Pradesh.
Includes: Camping in Camp Oak View, Trekking with local guide, paragliding session.
Meals Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Duration: 3 Night and 4 Days.
No of Person: 2 Person
Day 1:- Arrive Bir and overnight stay in Camp.
Check in at 1400 hrs, hike around camp and sunset point.
Day 2:- Paragliding session and monastery visit.
Paragliding, Monastery and Bir visit Morning post breakfast drive for 18 kms for take-off point to Billing for paragliding flight of 15-30 mins. Landing at Bir and visit Palpung Sherbling monastery, Bhattu. Overnight stay in Camp Oak View, Bir.
Day 3:- Drive to Badagran village (70 km/2-3 hr drive)
Early morning drive to Bada gran village enroute visit Barot.
Badagran to Raj Gundha (5 km. / 3 hr)
Start trekking from Badagran village, trek passing through vegetable and pulses fields till the Uhl river bridge. After passing the bridge, we hike upward to Kukkar gundha village. Village is home of farmers and shepherds. Later after 1 km we reach Raj Gundha village, where we pitch our dome tents for stay. Valley is surrounded by dense forest from one side and mountains on the other side.
Raj Gundha to Billing (11 km. / 5-6 hr)
Resume trek from Raj Gundha village. After Raj gundha village trek enter to Deodara and Oak forest. Trail start gaining altitude till Channa ghat, which is highest point of trek at 2700 mts from sea level. From Channa ghat, we have the view of Thamsar peak and Billing on the other side. Trekking for more 2 -3 hrs you will reach at Billing, which is take off point of Paragliding.
Drive from Billing to Camp Oak View (18 km/1 hr drive)
Overnight stay in Camp Oak View, Bir
Day 4:- Departure
Post breakfast, check out at 1000 hr and departure
|Meals during the trek and trip.|
|Day 3||Breakfast||Packed Lunch||Dinner|
Price for 2 guests for above arrangements is INR 22,500/- + 5% GST:-
Above price includes
• Accommodation for 03 nights at Camp Oak View, Bir on twin/triple sharing basis.
• Trekking guide for trekking
• Paragliding sessions of 15-30 min
• Meals as mentioned above.
• Transport on date 2 and 3
• Check in 1400 hrs and check out 1000 hrs.
• Arrival and departure transfer.
• Personal expenses such as table drinks, rooms services items, laundry, telephone calls, tips, etc.
• Paragliding weight limit is 15-95 kg, if weight is between 95-115 kg the paragliding team charge INR 500/- extra and also decide it at the time of paragliding, depending upon fitness of person.
• Travel insurance covering medical evacuation, hospitalization, baggage insurance and trip cancellation
• Any additional expenses for videography of paragliding flight, expenses caused by disturbance in trip program due to circumstances like weather conditions, sickness, natural disasters, riots etc
• Liability for or insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents or loss of goods.
• Luggage or bags transport in mules during trek.
Experience outdoor camping with hospitality and comfort with us. Our team is friendliness, hospitableness, warm reception, helpfulness, welcoming for the guests visiting Bir-Billing. Glamping here provide you different experience of Bir and surrounding. Anyone can love the peaceful and beautiful environment around our Camping site. Camp site is surrounded by Oak, Rhododendron and Deodar forest. Trail passing through forest lead us to village at the walking distance of 5 minutes. Village is the gateway to the forest area. Bir-Billing Camping is at the altitude of 5700 mt. from sea level.
Camping in Bir-Billing is an Eco-friendly and developed in sustainable way. We used bamboo in our camp site to developed common bath and toilets. Bamboo used for tents base which are designed to elevate tents from ground and which reduces the use of concrete. These bamboo bases made tents safe and dry from rain water. Camping food is mostly cooked by local grown vegetables by nearby villagers. Waste water is cleaned by traditional way, by stone sand recycling and released to orchid trees. Kitchen waste is divided in recycle, bio-degradable and non bio-degradable. All the wastes decomposed and utilized accordingly.
Camping site/ Glamping is well connected with road from Bir (landing site) and Billing (paragliding takeoff point). To reach our camping site you can experience 3 km. off road driving in forest. Campsite is not seen from road and outsiders. It is a total secluded area. One can spend time in peace and calmness here. Camp site also accessible from Palpung Sherbling Monastery Bhattu, which is 5 km. away.
Click on the below link for more information on them:-
🏁 Travel Bir Billing
⛳ Bir-Billing, Palampur
📞 +91 83510 12018,
☎ +91 98822 97222