Delhi to Bir return volvo bus + 5 hrs Bir to Billing Trek + Camping at Billing in Alpine Tents + Paragliding session.
Day 0: Bus from Delhi to Bir.
Delhi to Bir. (550 km/10-12 hr)
Bus from Delhi to Bir at 1915 hrs to Bir. Overnight journey in bus.(bus boarding point is Kashmiri gate or Majnu ka Tilla)
Day 1: Arrive Bir, Bir to Billing Trek, Camping at Billing Alpine Tents.
Trek from Bir to Bir (9 km./5-6 hr.).
Reach Bir in the morning and transfer to Place for freshen-up (wash and change) at Lounge area for 2-3 hrs. Later at 1030 hrs post breakfast start trek to Billing. Trek is passing through Bari, Dhanari Pahari village and Forest of Oak, Rhododendron, pine and Devdara. Trail reach Bir stream near Kutia (Mahatma ji aged 140 years reside here). Follow the stream, small waterfall in the trek and reach Camping area in evening. Camp is located near Paragliding take off point. you can see paragliding from camping area.
Evening enjoy sunset from camp.
Bonfire, Dinner and Overnight stay in Alpine Tent.
Day 2:- Paragliding session and Departure.
Morning post breakfast, drive for 5 min to reach Paragliding take off point. Paragliding session of 10 to 15 min. Land at Bir and free to explore Bir at your own – Tibetan Monasteries, Tea Factory at Bir and Café’s at Tibetan colony area, cycles available on rent. Later reach at Chougan Chowk to Board Volvo bus to Delhi at 1730 hrs.
Day 3:- Arrive Delhi.
Day 1 Breakfast Packed Lunch Dinner
Day 2 Breakfast
Per Person Price is INR 8300/- + 5% GST for above arrangements-
Supplement charges for extra night stay in Hotel is INR 1200/-(2 guests can stay in room) and extra night at Camp Oak View is INR 4000/-(Machaan Tent) or INR 3000/-(Fixed Tent) (for 2 guests including Dinner and breakfast)
Above price includes the following services:-.
• Accommodation for 01 night in Alpine Tents at Billing on twin/triple sharing basis.
• Meals from Breakfast on Day 1 to Breakfast on day 2 as per itinerary.
• Paragliding session from Billing to Bir .
• Paragliding transfer to take off point.
• Accompanied by local guide for trekking and paragliding pilot for Paragliding.
• Freshen up at lounge area in morning.(common place)
• Trek start at 1100 hrs.
• Delhi to Bir and Bir to Delhi buses.
The above price excludes the following services:.
• Travel insurance covering medical evacuation, hospitalization, baggage insurance and trip cancellation.
• Any meals other than specified in the program.
• Any en-route or personal expenses such as alcoholic & non alcoholic beverages, telephone calls, tips & gratuities, laundry etc.
• Paragliding weight limit is 25-90 kg, if weight is between 90-115 kg the paragliding team charge INR 500/- extra and also decide it at the time of paragliding, depending upon fitness of person.
• Videography of Paragliding, supplement charges for GOPRO video is INR 500/-, provided by pilot and ask him for the same.
• Personal equipment for trek like clothes, shoes, day packs, personal medical kit etc. However, light weight carry-mattresses with sleeping bags will be provided by us inside the tents during the trek.
• Any exigency expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in trip program due to circumstances beyond our normal control. Such as airline delays, road blocks, vehicle malfunctions, weather conditions, sickness, natural disasters, riots etc.
Blog - Travel Bir Billing
Location - Bir-Billing, Himachal
Contact No - +91 98822 97222, 83510 12018
E mail id - email@example.com
Website - Travel Bir Billing