Impact of CORONA Virus on paragliding at Bir Billing?
Is paragliding safe in Bir Billing as CORONA virus situation spread?
Information and Travel updates of Bir Billing from Travel Bir Billing Team.
Paragliding is closed in Bir Billing as of Now til 31st March 20202, as per Govt instructions over safety measures from CORONA VIRUS. Bir Billing is safe as there is no any positive case in Himachal. But keep the state inhabitants safe from such virus, govt took some preservatives measures and closing of Paragliding is also one of them.
Paragliding will reopen from 1 April 2020 or will consider as per situation at that time.
We are operational for Camping at Camp Oak View in Bir Billing for exclusive Camping.
If you have group of 5 to 15 guests we have exclusive booking at Camp Oak View for your group. Keep it comfortable and safe and travel along with that.
Camp Oak View is located at scudded location surrounded with wideness of Rhododendron, pine and Oak forest. Camp has its own water source from mountain and have trails around to visit in mountains.
Activities to do Near Camp Oak View.
- Trekking to Tribal village.
- Trekking to Waterfall.
- Trekking to Tibetan colony area.
- Hiking to Sunset points near Camp.
- Wood collection in Camp Stream till end in dense forest.
- Cycling in Bir in hidden trails.
- Bir Billing (Camp Oak View) to Barot which is 50 km/2 hrs one way. Barot is considered as heaven in Himachal Pradesh
- Bir Billing (Camp Oak View) to Andretta at 20 km from here. Andretta is known for Art gallery and pottery workshops.
- Bir Billing (Camp Oak View) to Wah Tea Estate which is 30 km and one can do Tea tour or do tea tasting of different organic Tea flavor produced here. Charges INR 150 FOR Tea Tour.
- Bir Billing (Camp Oak View) to 12th Century Old Shiva Temple and Mahakal Temple. Which is located 12 and 20 km respectively.
- Bir Billing (Camp Oak View) to Prashar Lake. Trip to Prashar Lake is full day which is 105 km/3 hrs away from Bir.
- Bir Billing (Camp Oak View) to Palampur. Many attractions at Palampur – Tea Gardens, Nugal river Bed for stream activities, Bamboo museum at Palampur.