Package : Paragliding, Hotel stay with Dinner and Breakfast.
Climate: 5 – 25 centigrade.
Activity : stay at Bir, meals, wifi, Parking at Hotel and Paragliding
Altitude : 8000 ft. from sea level.
Duration: 1 Night and 2 Days.
4000/-3500/- per Person on double sharing + 5% GST .
Day 1:- Arrive Bir, overnight stay in Hotel.
Check in at 1200 hrs.
Day 2:- Check out, Paragliding and departure.
Check out at 1100 hrs. drive to Billing for 16 km/1 hr to paragliding take off point, paragliding session of 15-30 mins, landing at Bir and departure.
Route 1:- Delhi – Chandigarh – Una – Paragpur/mubarkpur – Kangra – Palampur – Baijnath – Bir:- 550 KM.
Route 2:- Delhi – Chandigarh – Bilaspur – Mandi – Jogindernagar – Bir:- 530 km.
|Meals during the trek and trip.|
Price per person for above arrangements is
INR 4000INR 3500/- Per Person on double sharing + 5% GST:-
• Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
• Paragliding session of 15-30 mins.
• Dinner and Breakfast.
• Check in 1200 hrs and check out 1000 hrs.
• Paragliding transfer from Bir to Take off point. (16 km/ 1 hr.)
• Personal expenses such as table drinks, rooms services items, laundry, telephone calls, tips, etc.
• Any additional expenses for videography of paragliding flight, expenses caused by disturbance in trip program due to circumstances like weather conditions, sickness, natural disasters, riots etc.
• Liability for or insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents or loss of goods.
Hotel Paul ManorHotel Paul’s Manor belongs to decedent of Bhangal rulers of the valley. Bhangal valley is considered as most tribal part of Himachal Pardesh. Villages in the Bada Bhangal valley is still not connected with road. People live here are semi nomadic as they have two houses, one in Bhangal valley and other house in Bir villages on Kangra valley. Winters are so harsh in the upper area force villagers to lower area. Rulers of Bhangal shifted to Bir a long ago and now its home of Paul’s family.
Most tribal part of Bhangal valley is Bada Bhangal which is 3 days trek and 4735 mts mountain pass away from Bir and open from June to October.
Hotel Paul Manor is located at Chougan Chowk, volvo bus disembark our guests at our Hotel gate. Chougan chowk is the starting point to walking street of Tibitian colony area of Paragliding landing area. One can walk to paragliding landing area, monastery from the hotel.
Hotel has ample parking space.